正气天地博客网

2008年3月7日星期五

The PM replied to my e-mail.

I have posed the following question to the Prime Minister:

I have received the following SMS and would like to know whether the situation can be rectified and the other races could receive benefits due to them.

These are the reasons why we should never vote for BN:

99% of Petronas stations owned by Malays,
100% petronas project contractors are Malays,
95% intake for army, nurses, and police are Malays,
98% government servant in Putrajaya are Malays,
95% government contracts are given to Malays,
100% government universities vice chancellors are Malays,
Students sent to Japan and Korea under "Look East Policy" are Malays
3 million Indonesian became Malaysian citizen with Bumi status,
600,000 chinese and Indian Malaysians with red I/C denied citizenship,
.......
.....
....



The PM replied to my e-mail as follows:


没有评论:

发表评论