正气天地博客网

2008年6月22日星期日

Jalan 222 what is wrong?

When you go to Jalan 222 you will know what is the problem? You travel all the way from Paramont Garden, you thought you could get out from Jalan 222. However, when reach the end of Jalan 222, it is a no-through road. You could come in from the other side but you cannot go through from this end. Many vehicles come to this end will have to reverse back.

I have the same experience the other day. I was shock because I remember this is a two-way street. Sudden I discover I could not get through this road. When I was thinking of what to react, a motorcycle knock on my right side. My car was dented.

I could not believe this. I came back the next day and found that many vehicle come to this road every few minutes and have to turn back.

This road is badly designed.


 
Posted by Picasa

You can see a no-through road sign on the left. But you will never notice this sign because you have travel all the way from the other end and is so eager to get out.


 
Posted by Picasa

Well, do you see the car drive into this road?

 
Posted by Picasa

Another Car?

 
Posted by Picasa

Another vehicle?

没有评论:

发表评论